History

slider3

Formerly set in the grounds of the Grade 1 listed mansion, Hawkestone Hall, Hawk Lake was carved out of the Shropshire countryside around 1776  to form a representation of The Serpentine in London, where the owner, Sir Rowland Hill, also had a residence.

In the 1930’s, the Ralphs purchased the park as a farm and after a period out of family ownership, Stewart and Irena Ralphs bought Hawk Lake back in 2011. Following substantial & careful restoration, the park provides a quiet retreat for fishing, relaxing and observing the wildlife, away from the hustle and bustle of modern life.

06180012